Skip to main content

Lace Dress at the Beach


It's the first day of June and it hit 31 degrees today! I don't want to jinx it but it looks like it'll be a promising summer this year. Not going to say much in this post because I have lots of pictures to share! And y'know, equals a thousand words, yada yada :P  Without further ado, here are my favourites from a beach photoshoot with Lily.




When we were reviewing photos on the camera, we both noticed that her sunglasses give off a GUESS Jeans vibe. I only have these two in my cut but I'm really digging the magazine style!
We took the sunglasses off for the rest of the shoot. Here are some more classic portrait-y shots:





Time for some close ups!




Anyone else see a resemblance to Jamie Chung in that second photo? Both such gorgeous ladies!

"profile" pic :P
It's been over a year since I last shot with Lily, who kicked off my fashion project last year. I've had a number of fashion photoshoots since then. Looking back now and comparing the photos, I feel like this shoot sets a new bar for the quality level I'll demand from myself for the future. Will continue to work hard!

Hope you enjoyed the photos! I can't wait to do more photoshoots this summer. Be sure to check out Lily's new lookbook account as well!
Thanks for reading :)

Comments