Skip to main content

Fall Couple Shoot

Brr! can we trade the frost on the ground for the leaves back on the trees, please :(
I love Canada but one downside to living in our Great White North is how short autumn is and how soon winter's chill hits us square in the face!

Following my shoot with Haikang and Maycee, I was pumped up to get more photos with the gorgeous fall colours. And so I returned to York Regional Forest with Bonnie and Jimmy for a couples photo shoot. It was a short session but it went really well!












Bonnie and Jimmy both took direction super well and I love how all the colours turned out! It'll be another year before I can get more fall photos but considering how smoothly the shoot went, I'm eager to do more couples shoots for other seasons too!

Hope you enjoyed the photos, thanks for reading :)

Comments