Skip to main content

School Daze: A Love Story

Today, I am proud yet humbled to share photos from the engagement shoot of two close friends. It's a love story that I'm sure many love stories aspire to be, and I'm touched that I was allowed to try my hand at telling it through photography.

throwback to those high school days

meeting through music 






"what?? engaged??"

"what do you mean you're engaged!"

"Mako is a proper lady..."

"...and needs a proposal too!"

"okay we're good :)"





happy family time!




enjoying every moment together

Thank you Elaine and Ollie for letting me tell your story! It's been incredible watching you guys grow together for over a decade! I'm so grateful for our meeting in the hallowed halls of MAC and our solid friendship over many beebeeteas, band practices, and a handful of Anime Norths :')

Cheers to you guys and the many more years of happiness to come!

Full photo story here :)

Comments