Skip to main content

First steps

The last time I had a blog was probably back in the 6th(?) grade, when xanga was so cool and everyone had one.  This one will be different for a very specific reason: photos.  The photos I post here will be of my very own (how exciting!)  In fact, I created this blog just to document my photography stories.  I recently uploaded my very first album onto Facebook (the same photos will be here in later posts), when I realized that I had a lot more to say about my photos than the little caption space would allow.  So here I am!  I have a history of being rather inconsistent with journal-keeping, but I'm hoping this entry is the first step towards a multitude of changes: new blog, new goals, new me (oh god, the cheesiness).  If you're reading this, thanks for joining me on my journey towards better photography!

Comments