Skip to main content

Instant Grammification

Good news everyone! (in my best Professor Farnsworth voice)

Canon's resting pose
I'm now on Instagram!  Yes, I've finally, somewhat reluctantly, hopped on the hashtag bandwagon after realizing my Facebook was becoming cluttered with mobile photo uploads.  So, I got myself a shiny new Instagram so I can instantly gram to my heart's desire (is this not how this works? how any of this works?)


#filterandhashtaglife
I've added a link to my Instagram on the blog home page and I'm thinking of also adding a page to have a mosaic of all the little square thumbnails.  I'll be posting random shots taken with my HTC and sneak peeks/behind the scenes to blog posts and photo shoots, so I do hope you'll follow me :)

Sneak Peek at upcoming blog post photos
Thanks again for stopping by!

Comments